Motley Kennels Health Guarantee
Motley Kennel's Health Guarantee
Motley Kennel's strives to raise a healthy, happy, puppy for their new family.
1. When you receive your precious cargo he / she must be examined by a licensed veterinarian within 48 hours after purchase.
2. If your veterinarian finds cause for the return of your puppy for any life threatening illness, where this puppy could not be a companion puppy, I must be informed within 48 hours of purchase.
3. Our veterinarian shall be allowed to examine the puppy again. We are not responsible for any vet bills on your puppy. Provided that both your vet and mine agree that there is a reasonable cause for return of your puppy. When there is a puppy available of equal value we will replace your puppy.
4. Purchaser shall have no right to demand refund of purchase price and agree to replacement puppy when available.
5. If your puppy dies within 48 hour of purchase, you must have an autopsy performed at a diagnostic laboratory ( your vet will help you with this), at your expense, to determine cause of death. Again, your puppy will be replaced with a puppy of equal value when available, only if the death was caused by an illness which your puppy had prior to the time of sale.
All 5 things in this contract have to be followed or contract is null and void.
Motley Kennels Deposit Contract
Motley Kennel's Deposit Contract
MOTLEY KENNEL’S DEPOSIT (Surety of Action Deposit) In the amount of $200.00 or $206.00(PayPal) is required to hold this Puppy for the Buyer until date of Delivery.
There are no refunds on Deposits, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Failure of the Buyer to complete this purchase would subject Seller to lost opportunities to sell the Puppy to some other Buyer and retention of the Deposit is meant to compensate Seller for his possible loss. This deposit signifies the intent on the part of the Buyer to follow through with the Purchase of this Puppy.
The Seller reserves the right to void this transaction and refund the Deposit if we learn of any reason why Buyer might not be suitable for the puppy.
If the transaction is voided or if through some tragic accident the Puppy were to die or otherwise be seriously injured before it goes to its new home then, of course, the deposit will be returned to the Buyer; unless the Buyer wishes to apply the Deposit to another Puppy, if one is available, or to a puppy from the next available litter.
MOTLEY KENNEL’S PREFERRED DEPOSIT PAYMENT METHOD: Our preferred method of payment is by PayPal, however we do accept cash and U.S. postal money orders. If PayPal is selected, the transaction will all be done as a secured transaction by PayPal.com. A $6.00 charge will be added to the deposit amount to cover PayPal’s processing fees.
(PayPal accepts credit card, debit card, and electronic check payments)
Motley Kennels © All Rights Reserved.